Pages

Custom Search

Ako, dan JohnCarlo

After I know and meet John Carlo sa Facebook, I feels He so Amized me, and i wanna be his Brother, unfortunate, I live so far far away from him. John Carlo Tan, he is name, .... he is 6 years old, ... but he so mabait, he always help his family, his mom, and his dad.

I love him soo, .... he is my Inspiration, ... i wanna meet him, directly.
once i meet him, he send me a fansign, and a video Greeting. I really really happy to receive it.
every have time, John Carlo sure open Facebook and chat with me, ....
JohnCarlo everyday and every time, I always Praying and Loving for you,. ....

John Carlo, some day, i 'll come to Philipines, and Visit you, .... ^_^

senang nya punya saudara, meski kami jauh, tapi kaka tetap sayang dan selalu berdoa buat kebaikan (lindungan-Nya) dan juga buat kesuksesan kaw dek JohnCarlo.

♥ Kuya Angga ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment