Pages

Custom Search

Birthday Greeting from Carl Acosta

Carl Acosta, .... two day ago, i chatted with him via facebook. it's make me so happy, cause, I can chat directly with idol Carl. yesterday, I added his kuya, sa YM, ... and i can chat together with Carl acosta again and not only chat, but also i can saw his face on webcam.

Thanks a lot kuya cardel, you have shown Carl to me.

and today, when i open my facebook account, carl sent me a birthday greeting fansign, ... wow it's make me so Happy, .... thanks a lot Carl Acosta, have created it for me, .... salamat paggreeting mo, .... ^_^



say Thanks to :
> Kuya Cardel
> Baby Carl Acosta
> Jheff
> and all friends, ....

without of you, i can't get this greeting from Carl Acosta, ...

Isang muli, maraming salamat sa inyong lahat

No comments:

Post a Comment